Welcome to the practical course on mobile application development with android.
This course consists of four parts:
(1) A weekly lecture
(2) A weekly question hour for the corresponding exercise sheet
(3) A weekly testat for the corresponding exercise sheet
(4) A final project (including a presentation session)
Due to the Covid-19, we will provide our lectures, question hours and the testats all online via BBB (BigBlueButton).
What type of hardware is required for the course?
(1) A notebook or PC, which can run the Android Studio and Android Emulator.
(2) A headset with a microphone and a camera, which ensures that you can make the testats and final presentation online.
Before you choose this practical course, please be sure that you have already passed the modules B.Inf.1801.Mp: Programmierkurs and B.Inf.1802.Mp: Programmierpraktikum (or Java / equivalent OOP language).
Students from adjacent faculties please contact your responsible examination office for approval of this course.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.